Saturday, May 3, 2008

Florida Turkey and Busch Gardens

O.K now this was a little creepy but fun!
Patrick and I enjoying my birthday @ Busch Gardens!
Well we just got back from an awesome trip to Florida! I was the only one who came home with a turkey, thanks to Pat!! :) Carol & Mikael went down to and we stayed at our good friends Bed in Breakfast and we had an awesome time! We went to Busch Gardens for my birthday and we had so much fun! Carol and I were feeding the birds and 1 decided he didn't like Mikael so he pooped on him! It was too funny! I took Mikael and Patrick on their first "REAL" rollercoaster and it about gave both of them heart attacks!! We are home for another couple of weeks and then headed off to IL to turkey hunt there and then back home to take Miss Olivia out to get her a turkey! We hope everyone is doing well, happy & healthy!

No comments: